A propane refrigerator can have the same issues as a conventional refrigerator. It can have continuous problems after some age has set in. You may think that there isn’t any service after the sale when you purchased your propane refrigerator. Did you know that Gas-Fridge has solutions to all of your problems?
• In shop service at our location – walk in with the unit, have it shipped to us, repaired then shipped back to you
• Free live telephone tech support – from the diagnosis to a walkthrough on troubleshooting or repair
• A DVD for repair and service it includes tips to keep a gas fridge to function like new for years to come. It’s available to all valued customers.
Here is what the DVD covers:
1) For different gas fridge brands; set up, service and maintenance from Dynamx.
2) Complete gas refrigerator repair service of a gas fridge that has been neglected and thought dead brought to you by Danby or Consul Repair.
3) Set-up, service and maintenance and a guide through the replacement procedure of the cooling unit from Diamond Gas Refrigerator
4) Typical annual maintenance suggestions and simple set-up procedures from EZ Freeze LP Fridge
If your older gas fridge is susceptible to a cooling unit clog, fuse leaks, fill valve leaks or defective welds, Gas Fridge offers help there as well. If you’re in the market for a brand new propane refrigerator, Gas-Fridge recommends the EZ Freeze LP. It has fewer warranty or repair issues than any others. With over 30 years of experience, you can trust Gas-Fridge with a recommendation like that. To find out more about the services offered, call Gas-Fridge at 928-636-6674.